This research was supported in part by grants from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, the British Columbia Health Care Research Foundation and the University of British Columbia. The authors would like to acknowledge the assistance of Wayne Wong, Lynda Berger, Geof Donelly and Dereck Atha, who assisted in the scoring of these data.
Prediction of Task-Related Arousal Under Conditions of Environmental Distraction1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 189–197, February 1991
How to Cite
Coren, S. and Aks, D. J. (1991), Prediction of Task-Related Arousal Under Conditions of Environmental Distraction. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 21: 189–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1991.tb02722.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!