The first author was supported by a National Science Foundation graduate fellowship while completing this research.
Using Cognitive Dissonance to Encourage Water Conservation1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 841–854, June 1992
How to Cite
DICKERSON, C. A., Thibodeau, R., Aronson, E. and Miller, D. (1992), Using Cognitive Dissonance to Encourage Water Conservation. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 22: 841–854. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1992.tb00928.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!