I thank Jim Farr and an anonymous reviewer for their helpful comments on an earlier version of this article.
The Influence of Commitment to Assigned Goals and Performance on Subsequent Self-Set Goals and Performance1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 22, Issue 13, pages 1012–1029, July 1992
How to Cite
Mathieu, J. E. (1992), The Influence of Commitment to Assigned Goals and Performance on Subsequent Self-Set Goals and Performance. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 22: 1012–1029. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1992.tb00939.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!