The study was funded by a grant from the Society for Human Resources Management Foundation. Interpretations, conclusions, and recommendations, however, are those of the authors, and do not necessarily represent those of the foundation.
Differential Effectiveness of Applicant Impression Management Tactics on Employment Interview Decisions1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 22, Issue 16, pages 1250–1272, August 1992
How to Cite
KACMAR, K. M., Delery, J. E. and Ferris, G. R. (1992), Differential Effectiveness of Applicant Impression Management Tactics on Employment Interview Decisions. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 22: 1250–1272. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1992.tb00949.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!