This article is based on the Ph. D. thesis of Laura Vaz, which was supervised by Suresh Kanekar at the University of Bombay.
Gender Differences in Likelihood Estimates and Recommendations Regarding Antinormative Behavior in Different Ethical Contexts1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 22, Issue 21, pages 1688–1701, November 1992
How to Cite
Vaz, L. and Kanekar, S. (1992), Gender Differences in Likelihood Estimates and Recommendations Regarding Antinormative Behavior in Different Ethical Contexts. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 22: 1688–1701. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1992.tb00970.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!