Data collection was supported by a New Faculty Grant to the author from Ball State University. Thanks are due to thank Randol Brackett, Bobbi Jo Doyle, Neal Reishus, and Steven T. Michael for their help with data collection and to Janel Carter and Christine Lane for coding the statements. The author also thanks two anonymous reviewers for their comments on an earlier version of this manuscript and the faculty members who volunteered to participate in the study.
Age and the Spontaneous Self-concept1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 22, Issue 23, pages 1828–1837, December 1992
How to Cite
KITE, M. E. (1992), Age and the Spontaneous Self-concept. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 22: 1828–1837. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1992.tb00979.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!