The authors wish to acknowledge the high school staff and students who participated in this study and the Psychology Department at the University of Adelaide for providing support and assistance during the writing of this paper. Thanks also to Dr. W. Wurtele and Dr. R. Rogers for giving permission to utilize testing materials.
Protection Motivation Theory and Adolescents' Perceptions of Exercise1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 55–69, January 1992
How to Cite
Fruin, D. J., Pratt, C. and Owen, N. (1992), Protection Motivation Theory and Adolescents' Perceptions of Exercise. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 22: 55–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1992.tb01521.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!