This article is based on the M. Phil. dissertation of Shobha A. Menon, supervised by Suresh Kanekar at the University of Bombay.
Attitudes Toward Sexual Harassment of Women in India1
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2006
1992 V. H. Winston & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 22, Issue 24, pages 1940–1952, December 1992
How to Cite
Menon, S. A. and Kanekar, S. (1992), Attitudes Toward Sexual Harassment of Women in India. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 22: 1940–1952. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1992.tb01531.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!