Handgun Ownership and the Religion Factor
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 22, Issue 24, pages 1871–1877, December 1992
How to Cite
LITTLE, R. E. and VOGEL, R. E. (1992), Handgun Ownership and the Religion Factor. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 22: 1871–1877. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1992.tb01533.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!