Preparation of this paper was supported by grants from the Social Sciences Humanities Research Council (for initial data collection) and from the Alcoholic Beverage Medical Research Foundation (for the analyses reported in this paper). The authors gratefully acknowledge leek Ajzen, Larry Brawley, James Olson, and Michael Ross for their comments on an earlier draft.
Problem Drinking: A Problem for the Theory of Reasoned Action?1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 358–385, March 1992
How to Cite
Schlegel, R. P., DAvernas, J. R., Zanna, M. P., DeCourville, N. H. and Manske, S. R. (1992), Problem Drinking: A Problem for the Theory of Reasoned Action?. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 22: 358–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1992.tb01545.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!