The research reported in this article was supported in part by the University of Illinois Institute for Environmental Studies, the Champaign Community Recycling Center, the City of Champaign Office of Solid Waste Management, and the Illinois Department of Energy and Natural Resources. The data analyzed for this article are taken from a larger study of recycling in the Champaign-Urbana communities. We appreciate the contributions of Stan Black, Roland Liebert, and Steve Apotheker to the early conceptualizations of the survey and questionnaire design, and thank Michael E. Walker for his assistance with data analysis. We also appreciate the comments of Michael Walker, Nancy Linn, and three anonymous reviewers on an earlier draft of this manuscript.
Predicting Recycling Behavior from Global and Specific Environmental Attitudes and Changes in Recycling Opportunities1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 22, Issue 20, pages 1580–1607, October 1992
How to Cite
Vining, J. and Ebreo, A. (1992), Predicting Recycling Behavior from Global and Specific Environmental Attitudes and Changes in Recycling Opportunities. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 22: 1580–1607. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1992.tb01758.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!