This research was supported by NSF Grant BNS-8818952 to the second author. The authors wish to thank Jason Cooper, Amy Kief, John Parker, and Amy Winer for serving as experimenters and to three anonymous reviewers, one semi-anonymous reviewer, and the editor for their comments on an earlier draft.
Small Wins: Perceptual Focus, Efficacy, and Cooperation in a Stage-Conjunctive Social Dilemma1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 3–20, January 1993
How to Cite
Kaufman, C. M. and Kerr, N. L. (1993), Small Wins: Perceptual Focus, Efficacy, and Cooperation in a Stage-Conjunctive Social Dilemma. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 23: 3–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1993.tb01001.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!