The author thanks Paul Goodman, Lance Kurke, Anthony Pratkanis and especially Robert Atkin for their thoughtful reviews of earlier drafts of this paper.
Consequences of Power in a Simulated Job: Understanding the Turnover Decision1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 52–78, January 1993
How to Cite
Schminke, M. (1993), Consequences of Power in a Simulated Job: Understanding the Turnover Decision. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 23: 52–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1993.tb01004.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!