Thanks are expressed to Julia C. Pounds for comments on an earlier manuscript. Maureen Pierce is now with Wyandotte Developmental Disabilities Services, Kansas City, Kansas. Some of these data were presented at the Psychonomic Society meeting. St. Louis, November 1992.
The Effect of Provocation, Race, and Injury Description on Men's and Women's Perceptions of a Wife-Battering Incident1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 767–790, May 1993
How to Cite
Pierce, M. C. and Harris, R. J. (1993), The Effect of Provocation, Race, and Injury Description on Men's and Women's Perceptions of a Wife-Battering Incident. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 23: 767–790. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1993.tb01006.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!