The authors gratefully acknowledge several colleagues with interests in leadership and politics who provided helpful suggestions and input into the study, Bob Lord and Scott Spera who offered comments on an earlier version of this manuscript, and Faye Dambrot for help in obtaining data. Portions of this paper were presented at the Annual Convention of the American Psychological Association, August 1991, San Francisco.
Leadership Perceptions in Relation to a Presidential Vote1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 959–979, June 1993
How to Cite
Maurer, T. J., Maher, K. J., Ashe, D. K., Mitchell, D. R. D., Hein, M. B. and Hein, J. V. (1993), Leadership Perceptions in Relation to a Presidential Vote. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 23: 959–979. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1993.tb01016.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!