This research was supported by a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health (MH 42918). The first author was supported by a National Research Service Award from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (HL 07900), and the second author was partially supported by an NIMH Research Scientist Development Award (MH 00311).
Social Comparisons and Adjustment Among Cardiac Patients1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 23, Issue 15, pages 1171–1195, August 1993
How to Cite
Helgeson, V. S. and Taylor, S. E. (1993), Social Comparisons and Adjustment Among Cardiac Patients. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 23: 1171–1195. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1993.tb01027.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!