The authors would like to thank Robin Bechhofer and Gregg Pfeifer, for their assistance in the preparation of the data, and Caroline Clark, Project Manager, for her contributions in the development of this project. This research was supported by an American Cancer Society Psychosocial and Behavioral Research Grant PBR-51, Dr. Richard R. Love, P. I.
Testing a Model of Mammography Intention1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 23, Issue 21, pages 1733–1756, November 1993
How to Cite
Baumann, L. J., Brown, R. L., Fontana, S. A. and Cameron, L. (1993), Testing a Model of Mammography Intention. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 23: 1733–1756. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1993.tb01063.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!