This research was supported by a competitive award from the Wisconsin Alumni Research Fund of the Graduate School of the University of Wisconsin-Madison and BRSG 2-S07 RR05866-06 awarded by the Biomedical Research Support Grant Program, Division of Research Resources, National Institutes of Health. The support of William H. Wolberg, Ann Paulen, and Kathy Nelson, at the Breast Problem Clinic at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, as well as Alonzo P. Walker, Philip N. Redlich, Oza Holmes, and Anna Carini, at the Breast Care Center at the Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee County Medical Complex, is gratefully acknowledged. The assistance of Thomas Knapp in statistical consultation, Pat Feltskog in data management, Richard W. Hoops in editing, Lisa Somermeyer in manuscript preparation, and all participants in data collection is gratefully acknowledged.
Explaining Delay in Care Seeking for Breast Cancer Symptoms1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 23, Issue 21, pages 1806–1825, November 1993
How to Cite
Lauver, D. and HO, C.-H. (1993), Explaining Delay in Care Seeking for Breast Cancer Symptoms. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 23: 1806–1825. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1993.tb01067.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!