I am indebted to Fletcher Blanchard, Carrie Nance, Jeff Pfeifer, Chuck Ruby, Kate Scarmalis, and Tracey Swope, and two thoughtful reviewers for their comments on earlier drafts of this paper. Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to John C. Brigham, Department of Psychology, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 32306-1051.
College Students’ Racial Attitudes
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 23, Issue 23, pages 1933–1967, December 1993
How to Cite
Brigham, J. C. (1993), College Students’ Racial Attitudes. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 23: 1933–1967. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1993.tb01074.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!