We thank K. Michele Kacmar and Anson Seers for their helpful comments on an earlier draft manuscript. Order of authorship for the second through fourth authors is alphabetical, as all contributed equally.
Dyadic Duration and the Performance-Satisfaction Relationship: A Contextual Perspective 1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 14, pages 1251–1269, July 1994
How to Cite
Mossholder, K. w., Bedeian, A. G., Niebuhr, R. E. and Wesolowski, M. A. (1994), Dyadic Duration and the Performance-Satisfaction Relationship: A Contextual Perspective . Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 24: 1251–1269. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1994.tb00557.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!