This research was supported by Grant AA07729 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism to the first author. Portions of this paper were presented at the Annual Meeting of the Association for the Advancement of Behavior Therapy, New York City, November 1991. We thank Timothy Lorang for video production; Cheryl Dye and Christian Ryser for their roles as actors in the videotapes and for scriptwriting assistance; and John Reisinger, Marin Anderson, Linda McKnight, and Ed Bullis for serving as research assistants.
Responsibility Attributions for Drunken Behavior: The Role of Expectancy Violation1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 115–135, January 1994
How to Cite
Leigh, B. C. and Aramburu, B. (1994), Responsibility Attributions for Drunken Behavior: The Role of Expectancy Violation. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 24: 115–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1994.tb00561.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!