This research was funded by Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada Postdoctoral and Canada Research Fellowships awarded to the first author and a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada Research Grant awarded to the third author. Our thanks are extended to Krista Warren for the conduct of much pilot research, and to Faye Crosby and anonymous reviewers for their comments on earlier versions of this manuscript.
Women's Attitudes Toward Affirmative Action: Putting Actions in Context1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 23, pages 2075–2096, December 1994
How to Cite
Matheson, K., Echenberg, A., Taylor, D. M., Rivers, D. and Chow, I. (1994), Women's Attitudes Toward Affirmative Action: Putting Actions in Context. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 24: 2075–2096. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1994.tb00575.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!