We would like to thank The Economic and Social Research Council for funding this research (Award No. A44250003 to Professor G. M. Breakwell) and two anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments on an earlier version of this paper.
Commitment to “Safer” Sex as a Predictor of Condom Use Among 16-20-Year-Olds1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 189–217, February 1994
How to Cite
Breakwell, G. M., Millward, L. J. and Fife-Schaw, C. (1994), Commitment to “Safer” Sex as a Predictor of Condom Use Among 16-20-Year-Olds. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 24: 189–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1994.tb00579.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!