This research was supported by Grant R 01 HD23900 from the National Institutes of Child Health and Human Development. We appreciate the help and support of Gloria Kamenske in the initial development of this project.
The Psychology of Child Timing: A Measurement Instrument and a Model1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 218–250, February 1994
How to Cite
Miller, W. B. and Pasta, D. J. (1994), The Psychology of Child Timing: A Measurement Instrument and a Model. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 24: 218–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1994.tb00580.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!