The researchers would like to thank the Ivy League university and its Class of 1966 alumni group for its cooperation with this research. This project was supported by the Army Research Institute for Behavioral and Social Sciences (Dr. Paul A. Gade), under the auspices of the U.S. Army Research Office, Scientific Services Program administered by Battelle (Contract DAAL3-91-0034). The views, opinions, and/or findings contained in this paper are those of the authors and should not be construed as an official Army Research Institute, Army Research Office, nor Department of the Army position, policy, or decision.
The Long-Term Effects of Military Service on Quality of Life: The Vietnam Experience1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 529–545, March 1994
How to Cite
Bookwala, J., Frieze, I. and Grote, N. (1994), The Long-Term Effects of Military Service on Quality of Life: The Vietnam Experience. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 24: 529–545. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1994.tb00597.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!