Predicting Repeated Behavior from Intention: The Issue of Scale Correspondence
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 580–594, April 1994
How to Cite
Courneya, K. S. (1994), Predicting Repeated Behavior from Intention: The Issue of Scale Correspondence. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 24: 580–594. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1994.tb00601.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!