This research was supported by National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism grant AA06282 to the Prevention Research Center, Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation. A preliminary version of this paper was presented at the annual meeting of the Research Society on Alcoholism, La Jolla, CA June, 1992. The authors thank Roland S. Moore for his assistance with the background research for this paper. A special thanks is given to the workers, managers, and union representatives who made this research possible.
Alcohol Expectancies and Workplace Drinking1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 646–660, April 1994
How to Cite
Grube, J. W., Ames, G. M. and Delaney, W. (1994), Alcohol Expectancies and Workplace Drinking. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 24: 646–660. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1994.tb00605.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!