This research and the preparation of this manuscript were supported by a grant from the Gannett Foundation to E. Gil Clary and Mark Snyder.
Matching Messages to Motives in Persuasion: A Functional Approach to Promoting Volunteerism1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 13, pages 1129–1146, July 1994
How to Cite
Clary, E. G., Snyder, M., Ridge, R. D., Miene, P. K. and Haugen, J. A. (1994), Matching Messages to Motives in Persuasion: A Functional Approach to Promoting Volunteerism. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 24: 1129–1146. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1994.tb01548.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!