Portions of this article were presented at the Fifth Annual Conference of the Society of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Miami Beach, FL, 1991.
Understanding as an Antidote for the Dysfunctional Consequences of Organizational Politics as a Stressor 1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 13, pages 1204–1220, July 1994
How to Cite
Ferris, G. R., Frink, D. D., Gilmore, D. C. and Kacmar, K. M. (1994), Understanding as an Antidote for the Dysfunctional Consequences of Organizational Politics as a Stressor . Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 24: 1204–1220. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1994.tb01551.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!