This research was implemented through grants from the Solicitor General of Canada and Health and Welfare Canada.
Intimacy-Anger and Insecure Attachment as Precursors of Abuse in Intimate Relationships1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 15, pages 1367–1386, August 1994
How to Cite
Dutton, D. G., Saunders, K., Starzomski, A. and Bartholomew, K. (1994), Intimacy-Anger and Insecure Attachment as Precursors of Abuse in Intimate Relationships. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 24: 1367–1386. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1994.tb01554.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!