Preparation of this paper was supported by NIAAA grant AA0687501 and the Center for Applied Psychological Research at the University at Albany. The authors would like to thank Patricia Dittus, Diane McDonnell, Lori Turrisi, and Tracey Wilson for comments on earlier drafts of this article.
Parent and Teen Perceptions Regarding Parental Efforts at Controlling Teen Drunk Driving1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 15, pages 1387–1406, August 1994
How to Cite
Turrisi, R., Jaccard, J., Kelly, S. Q. and Valera, E. M. (1994), Parent and Teen Perceptions Regarding Parental Efforts at Controlling Teen Drunk Driving. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 24: 1387–1406. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1994.tb01555.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!