Preparation of this paper was supported by NIAAA grant AA0687501 and the Center for Applied Psychological Research at the University at Albany. The authors would like to thank Patricia Dittus, Diane McDonnell, Lori Turrisi, and Tracey Wilson for comments on earlier drafts of this article.
Parent and Teen Perceptions Regarding Parental Efforts at Controlling Teen Drunk Driving1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 15, pages 1387–1406, August 1994
How to Cite
Turrisi, R., Jaccard, J., Kelly, S. Q. and Valera, E. M. (1994), Parent and Teen Perceptions Regarding Parental Efforts at Controlling Teen Drunk Driving. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 24: 1387–1406. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1994.tb01555.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!