I would like to thank Alison Davis-Blake, Carol Kulik, Jerry Ferris, Mark Fichman, Dick Moreland, Greg Oldham, Harry Triandis, and Laurie Weingart for their insightful comments and suggestions on previous drafts of this paper and Phil Cardi for his assistance on this project. I also thank Andrew Baum and two anonymous Journal of Applied Social Psychology reviewers for their helpful comments on earlier drafts of this paper.
A Prototype Matching Approach to Understanding the Role of Applicant Gender and Age in the Evaluation of Job Applicants1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 16, pages 1433–1473, August 1994
How to Cite
Perry, E. (1994), A Prototype Matching Approach to Understanding the Role of Applicant Gender and Age in the Evaluation of Job Applicants. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 24: 1433–1473. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1994.tb01558.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!