Portions of Study 1 were presented at the 101st annual meeting of the American Psychological Association, Toronto, Canada (August 1993). I would like to thank Laureen Maurer, Greg Lavonas and Fran Dierking for their help in collecting the data for Study 1, and Nicole Jalbert and Karen Klimasewski for their assistance in collecting the data for Study 2. In addition, comments and suggestions by Doug Kenrick, Ray Reno, Mary Turner DePalma, Tom Gilovich, and two anonymous reviewers all contributed to a much improved manuscript.
Decision Theory and the Sale of Alcohol1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 18, pages 1593–1611, September 1994
How to Cite
McCall, M. (1994), Decision Theory and the Sale of Alcohol. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 24: 1593–1611. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1994.tb01564.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!