The research reported in this article was funded by a grant from the National Health Research and Development Program of Health and Welfare Canada (#6610–1935-AIDS) to the author. The author thanks Dale Griffin for his invaluable advice and assistance regarding data analysis for the project, Geoffrey Reed, for conversations and written communications that aided in the interpretation of results, and an anonymous reviewer who provided helpful comments on an earlier draft. Special thanks are owed to the men who shared their lives and experiences to provide the data for this study, and to their friends, partners, and family members, who also did so.
Social Support Provision to HIV-Infected Gay Men1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 20, pages 1848–1869, October 1994
How to Cite
Collins, R. L. (1994), Social Support Provision to HIV-Infected Gay Men. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 24: 1848–1869. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1994.tb01579.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!