This work was supported by a grant from the New Zealand Foundation for Research, Science and Technology. I wish to thank the 18.332 class of 1992 for their help in collecting some of the data and anonymous reviewers for helpful comments.
What Do People Think About the Risks of Driving? Implications for Traffic Safety Interventions1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 994–1021, June 1994
How to Cite
Guerin, B. (1994), What Do People Think About the Risks of Driving? Implications for Traffic Safety Interventions. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 24: 994–1021. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1994.tb02370.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!