The author would like to thank those at the University of Western Ontario Orthodontic Clinic for making this study possible, Loraleigh Keashly for her invaluable statistical expertise, and Paul Favaro, H. W. Marsh, and Paul Paulus for their helpful comments on previous drafts of this manuscript.
Self-concept Changes During Orthodontic Treatment1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 1022–1034, June 1994
How to Cite
Korabik, K. (1994), Self-concept Changes During Orthodontic Treatment. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 24: 1022–1034. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1994.tb02371.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!