This paper was supported in part from NIMH Grants #MH 44618 and #MH 33127 and by NIH grant #RR 00046. Our appreciation and thanks are given to Dr. Keith E. Muller for his statistical support and advice.
Gay Identification and Psychological Health in HIV-Positive and HIV-Negative Gay Men1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 24, pages 2193–2208, December 1994
How to Cite
Leserman, J., DiSantostefano, R., Perkins, D. O. and Evans, D. L. (1994), Gay Identification and Psychological Health in HIV-Positive and HIV-Negative Gay Men. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 24: 2193–2208. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1994.tb02379.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!