Research funded by a grant from Center for Designing Foods to Improve Nutrition, Iowa State University.
The Effects of Marital Interaction, Depression and Self-Esteem on Dietary Self-Efficacy Among Married Couples1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 24, pages 2209–2222, December 1994
How to Cite
Schafer, R. B., Keith, P. M. and Schafer, E. (1994), The Effects of Marital Interaction, Depression and Self-Esteem on Dietary Self-Efficacy Among Married Couples. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 24: 2209–2222. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1994.tb02380.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!