Funding for this study was provided by the U.S. Agency for International Development, AIDS Technical Support: Public Health Communication (AIDSCOM) Component, Project No. 936–5972, Contract No. DPE-5972-Z-00–70700. The KABP instrument was designed in collaboration with Family Health International, Inc. and the Survey was conducted by Systems Caribbean, Ltd.
Using an AIDS KABP Survey to Identify Determinants of Condom Use Among Sexually Active Adults From St. Vincent and The Grenadines1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 1–20, January 1995
How to Cite
Fishbein, M., Trafimow, D., Middlestadt, S. E., Helquist, M., Francis, C. and Eustace, M. A. (1995), Using an AIDS KABP Survey to Identify Determinants of Condom Use Among Sexually Active Adults From St. Vincent and The Grenadines. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 25: 1–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1995.tb01580.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!