This research was supported by a grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada awarded to the first and second authors.
Social Support and Help-Seeking in Daily Hassles Versus Major Life Events Stress1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 49–58, January 1995
How to Cite
Flett, G. L., Blankstein, K. R., Hicken, D. J. and Watson, M. S. (1995), Social Support and Help-Seeking in Daily Hassles Versus Major Life Events Stress. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 25: 49–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1995.tb01583.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!