Preparation of this article was supported by funding from the National Institute of Mental Health (MH42918) to Shelley E. Taylor and Margaret E. Kemeny. This research was also conducted in collaboration with the Multicenter AIDS Cohort Study (MACS) funded by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (N01-AI-72631). The first author was also supported by the National Institute of Mental Health (MH19200—Postdoctoral Interdisciplinary Training Program) for final preparation of this article. We would like to acknowledge the assistance of Valarie Hannemann, Michael Newcomb, Joanne Wang, and the Multicenter AIDS Cohort (MACS) staff and participants.
Spared at Random: Survivor Reactions in the Gay Community1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 187–209, February 1995
How to Cite
Wayment, H. A., Silver, R. C. and Kemeny, M. E. (1995), Spared at Random: Survivor Reactions in the Gay Community. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 25: 187–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1995.tb01590.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!