This work was supported by National Science Foundation grant DPP-9096178. Any opinion, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this paper are those of the author and do not necessarily refiect the views of the National Science Foundation.
Effects of Prolongea Isolation in Extreme Environments on Stress, Coping, and Depression1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 557–576, April 1995
How to Cite
Palinkas, L. A. and Browner, D. (1995), Effects of Prolongea Isolation in Extreme Environments on Stress, Coping, and Depression. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 25: 557–576. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1995.tb01599.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!