We thank Gary Wong for his expertise in programming the learning task for the study and Lance Shotland for comments on a previous version of this manuscript. We thank Cheryl Graden and Kimberly Law for serving as experimenters. We also thank Heidi Chwyl, Tracey Dvorkin, Michael Gillingham, Cheryl Graden, Catherine Gray, Najma Jamaldin, Eun Ah Kim, Ron Morie, Elizabeth Panasiuk, Kulm Sangha, Sonia Sangha, Dave Sereda, Alex Soldat, Suzanne Tang, Sarah Wuest, and Yene Yoo for acting as confederales. Finally, we thank the University of Alberta, Department of Psychology Ethics Review Committee for their insights and suggestions. The research was supported by Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada Grant 410 930122 to the first author. The research reported here was based on the second author's senior honors thesis conducted under the direction of the first author.
The Effect of Social-Comparison Feedback on Aggressive Responses to Erotic and Aggressive Films1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 818–837, May 1995
How to Cite
Sinclair, R. C., Lee, T. and Johnson, T. E. (1995), The Effect of Social-Comparison Feedback on Aggressive Responses to Erotic and Aggressive Films. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 25: 818–837. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1995.tb01777.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!