Perpetrator Personality and Judgments of Acquaintance Rape
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 25, Issue 21, pages 1900–1921, November 1995
How to Cite
Alicke, M. D. and Yurak, T. J. (1995), Perpetrator Personality and Judgments of Acquaintance Rape. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 25: 1900–1921. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1995.tb01823.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!