This research was supported by National Institute of Mental Health research grant MH43097. The authors thank Frederick Rhodewalt, Carol Sansone, and Carol Werner for their helpful comments on this research. The authors also thank Steven Barger and Marybeth Hart for their helpful comments on this draft.
Level of Health Threat as a Moderator of Social Comparison Preferences1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 25, Issue 21, pages 1937–1952, November 1995
How to Cite
Sun, Y.-C. and Croyle, R. T. (1995), Level of Health Threat as a Moderator of Social Comparison Preferences. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 25: 1937–1952. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1995.tb01825.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!