A portion of this research was presented at the 1993 annual meeting of the Judgment and Decision Making Society in Washington, DC. We appreciate the comments of Kevin McCaul, Rob Ployhart, Doug Davidson, and Scott Tindale on an earlier draft of this manuscript.
Assimilation to Anchors for Damage Awards in a Mock Civil Trial1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 25, Issue 11, pages 991–1026, June 1995
How to Cite
Hinsz, V. B. and Indahl, K. E. (1995), Assimilation to Anchors for Damage Awards in a Mock Civil Trial. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 25: 991–1026. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1995.tb02386.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!