This article is one product of my dissertation research. I thank the President of the company who allowed me access to his company and who wishes to remain anonymous. Also I am indebted to my committee members for their guidance and insights: William C. Frederick, Irene Frieze, Robbin Deny, Ralph Kilmann, and Barry Mitnick. I especially acknowledge Bill's and Irene's efforts and support throughout the process.
Ethical Intentions and the Theories of Reasoned Action and Planned Behavior1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 297–313, February 1995
How to Cite
Kurland, N. B. (1995), Ethical Intentions and the Theories of Reasoned Action and Planned Behavior. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 25: 297–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1995.tb02393.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!