The preparation of this article was supported by a grant from the NSF-EPSCoR project to Advance Science Excellence in North Dakota (ASEND #4315). I thank Randy Jokela and Lisa Ambel for their assistance in conducting the experiment, and several reviewers for extremely helpful comments on earlier drafts.
Group and Individual Decision Making for Task Performance Goals: Processes in the Establishment of Goals:in Groups1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 353–370, February 1995
How to Cite
Hinsz, V. B. (1995), Group and Individual Decision Making for Task Performance Goals: Processes in the Establishment of Goals:in Groups. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 25: 353–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1995.tb02396.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!