This paper is based on the dissertation study of the first author completed under the direction of the second author. Many thanks are due to the following individuals for their kind and willing contributions: Hilmar Nordvik, Dean Keith Simonton, Keith Osajima, Haakon Hope, Robert Sommer, Joel Johnson, Delroy Paulhus, and Richard Suinn. Thanks are also due to our research assistants, Mark Parry, Kevin Long, and Shelley Uyeda.
Career-Related Interests and Values, Perceived Control, and Acculturation of Asian-American and Caucasian-American College Students1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 25, Issue 13, pages 1184–1203, July 1995
How to Cite
Park, S. E. and Harrison, A. A. (1995), Career-Related Interests and Values, Perceived Control, and Acculturation of Asian-American and Caucasian-American College Students. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 25: 1184–1203. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1995.tb02613.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!