The authors would like to thank Marilyn Mendolia and Abe Tesser for their helpful comments. This research was supported by Grant No. 1021RR274100 from the National Science Foundation to the third author.
Linkers and Nonlinkers: Goal Beliefs as a Moderator of the Effects of Everyday Hassles on Rumination, Depression, and Physical Complaints1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 25, Issue 14, pages 1231–1244, July 1995
How to Cite
McIntosh, W. D., Harlow, T. F. and Martin, L. L. (1995), Linkers and Nonlinkers: Goal Beliefs as a Moderator of the Effects of Everyday Hassles on Rumination, Depression, and Physical Complaints. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 25: 1231–1244. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1995.tb02616.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!